8 July 2016

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge 36 - Anything Goes

 

Hi everyone Challenge 36 Anything Goes is now up on the Paperbabe Stamps blog and I hope you'll be able to join us. There's a lovely prize from Kim as always and great inspiration from my team mates.

 

 

I made an ATC using the Adorimals, High in the sky and Kawaii Face stamp sets, I love these little Kawaii animals the variations are endless and I always feel comp,Evelyn happy when I'm working with this set, can't ask for more than that!

I've coloured with pencils and cut my little Adorimals out and then created an embossed background coloured with distress stains and inks.

Back soon,

Chris X

 

 


 

2 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Absolutely fantastic colours Chris. I adore how,you coloured the focal image so eye catching. Tracy x

SewPaperPaint said...

These layered colors on the little guy are jaw dropping beautiful!!! I love coloring in the style and need to do more of it! Thanks for this inspiration. <3