11 July 2016

StarTrish Design - Word Girl One

Hi everyone, hope you had a great weekend. I've got an artsy stamp project to share today which is one of a range of newly launched Word Girl stamps by the lovely Trish Latimer. I'm so pleased she's started her own stamp company as I've admired her mixed media girl paintings for a long time.

 

The stamp I chose is Word Girl One, the doodled sentiment in her dress is part of the stamp and it gives lots of options for colouring, another time I'll probably colour the words and have a plain coloured background.

 

I've coloured her with pencils and then cut her out and she's a perfect design for that too. I used a Tando media board as the substrate and used acrylic paints and a Tim Holtz stencil to create the background.

Back soon,

Chris x

 

5 comments:

Carol S. said...

Fab image and love the colours. Great colouring and design. We have a challenge at Crafty Ribbons and the theme is 'Things with wings'. Link through my blog and it ends tomorrow. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Cami said...

This is gorgeous...beautiful coloring as always Chris!

hanap said...

Your project is really beautiful.Thanks for inroducing these stamps.
They are lovely.
hanap

G Peplow said...

WOW Fab colours, love it :D x

SewPaperPaint said...

AMAZING!!! WOW!!! Don't have words to describe like I want to, but I love it!