14 October 2016

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge 44





Hi everyone, it's the start of a new challenge at Paperbabe Stamps and this time we have a great inspiration photo to work from. As always there's a voucher to be won and you don't have to use Paperbabe stamps to enter so I hope you can join us.








I made a Halloween tag using the Dillon Batwings image stamp and then stamps from the great design building stamp set Design a Tweed to bring in the hounds tooth element from the inspiration photo.




I've got some of the beige colour in my background too.

Dillon is coloured with watercolour and pencils and other stamping is done with pigment inks.

Hope you have a great weekend.
Chris x

3 comments:

Fiona said...

What a clever interpretation Chris and superb colouring as usual!

Bluefairy4U said...

Hi Chris, this is just wonderful, you are certainly one of the best colorist I've had the pleasure to meet and call my friend. The eyes are so haunting lol Hugs Jo xx

Carol S. said...

Stunning tag Chris. Great image and beautifully coloured. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx