9 November 2016

ZinskiArt Tag


Hi everyone, hope you're having a good week so far. I've had a play with some cute PaperArtsy ZinskiArt stamps from set 2, I like how the characters are quirky but still cute and the way you can set them up to be looking at each other as I have in my tag.



First I created a background on the tag using PaperArtsy Fresco Finish paints and a brayer but I didn't blend them in totally so there's a lot of ridged texture.



After drying off the background I've stamped the various stamps in Archival ink and then coloured with pencils. Some of the paint shows through the pencil layer on the lighter colours which I like and there isn't a smooth blended finish in the main because of the ridged paint underneath but I think this lends itself to the style of the stamps. I have more from the set and the pig girl stamp to colour yet so I'm looking forward to those.

Back on Friday with my Paperbabe challenge project so see you then.
Chris xx

4 comments:

Carol S. said...

Very different! They are very quirky and love the colours. Love the CB box on post below. Hope you are behaving yourself!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

paperpapier said...

I love the texture look, something like crayon effect. The colour combination is simply awesome!

Carole C. said...

Hello Chris. Very cute! They look a very adoring couple. Wouldn't it be a great stamp for Valentine's day.
I like the texture that the paint gives on the background too.
Bye for now.
Carole x

Sandy said...

Wonderful Chris - I do love this wonky people and they fit nicely on this tag.
I haven't been crafting for a while but plan to get back to it the first of 2017!
I know I will be watching you again!!!!
Sandy xx