19 February 2017

The Craft Barn - Painted Flavoured Oil Bottles Class

Hi everyone, I hope you've had a good weekend. I'm sharing the oil bottles that we'll be hand painting tomorrow at The Craft Barn, I like it when ŵe make something that's useful as well as decorative.

All the painting is done using DecoArts range of frosted enamel paints. The chilli's and garlic bulbs are hand painted with these same paints with a bit of black permanent pen to help with definition.

The tags are cut from hessian sheet and the paints work very well over that even with the open weave.

 

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow as its been a while and seeing all the variations that I know there'll be.

Back soon,

Chris

 

1 comment:

Carol S. said...

Brilliant bottles and love the colours. Hope the class goes well. Hugs, Carol S.xx